Panty Shot Panty Shot

Incredible

Once again, the Flash that is the lowest rated is the best!

Classic Zork Trilogy Classic Zork Trilogy

Amazing

How you did this... how you nearly (there is one bug when you quit one game and go into another, where it enters double commands for a bizarre reason) flawlessly fed the data of these timeless classics into the Flash format...

This is a tragedy, as it was grossly underrated, grossly unviewed, and how you, the author, are a Level 1 account who probably quit right after submitting this.

The best I can do is spread the word about this genius.

This, is the best Flash ever made.

Disputed Galaxy Disputed Galaxy

The Biggest NG Multiplayer Flash

FANTASTIC! He's managed to make what was already a great multiplayer game, Starfighter: Quadrant Wars, into something MUCH larger!

This is an amazing Flash accomplishment. JOIN HUMANS OR DIE!

But a nine overall, just for a tinge of inaccessibility.

Trick-or-Treat Adventure! Trick-or-Treat Adventure!

Awesome!

Pixel art+ Nice music+ Hilarious writing+ Great gameplay+ Autosave=

10/10. Better than trick-or-treating!

Indestruc2Tank Indestruc2Tank

Most Addicting Flash Ever

We need more simple and addicting games on Newgrounds.
This sets the example.

World of Words 2 World of Words 2

This is NG Chat

What people don't know is that this is the closest thing to NG Chat available now.
It's also pretty kick-ass. GO PUBLIC RADIO!!!!

Generic Defense Game Generic Defense Game

IT'S GENERIC!

Every single day as part of my Daily 5 I give this game a 3 out of 5. It is so painfully unoriginal and stupid. I'd rather slog through an endless hash of tower defense games than play this shoot-em-up crap. It's the SAME THING EACH GAME, just tweak a few things and make it look different. CRAP!

Bubbles 2 Bubbles 2

The world needs more Katamari-esque games...

Especially when they are online and two player! Good job, but my big, big, complaint in this is that the screen just isn't large enough. Make it BIGGER!

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Genius!

I will probably never get around to purchasing The Orange Box (I can't play M-rated games, and my PC sucks) so THANK YOU for translating this experience to me. PLEASE MAKE A LEVEL EDITOR VERSION!!! And I do wish you could save your game. But you're quickly on your way to being an awesome flash artist by ripping off Valve. Thank you.

Gunny bunny++ Gunny bunny++

WOW.

This is an example of Newgrounds best. I can't say it's the best game really, because it is JUST an on-rails shooter that isn't particularly incredible, but what was incredible were the graphics. THOSE GRAPHICS RULE EVERYTHING ELSE. Voting ten for fun shooting gameplay, and AWESOME GRAPHICS. The dual sight thing was quite clever too. I wish you elaborated more on it though and allowed up and down and various other positionings, but HELL, this is a FREE FLASH TITLE. In this respect, 10.